Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Everything Looks Better In Slow Motion - Episode 2

In our latest episode, BU swimmer Matt Rickett teaches us the best way to start a race.

E.L.B.I.S.M. with Matt Rickett from WTBU Sports on Vimeo.

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous A fan in FLA said...

Tyler's video's are so informative, and naturally funny.
Watch out ESPN-here comes Tyler!
P.S. Didn't you have a better looking bathing suit?

October 13, 2009 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Lee said...

I thought his choice of wardrobe was flawless...even without his go to shirt

October 13, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Chris said...

YES! YES! YES!

October 13, 2009 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Tyler said...

Well thank you "fan in Florida," but at least half of the credit has to go to Lee Feiner.

The gold shorts were a game time decision, and I stand by them.

October 14, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Chris Aliano said...

Also...I know what else looks good in slow motion... HI-OH!

October 14, 2009 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Everything Looks Better Short said...

If anythjing "A Fan in FL" blame it on Emily Roesch...She's Tyler's wardrobe assistant.

October 14, 2009 at 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Sopan said...

The only reason I watched the whole video was for the potential of a wardrobe malfunction.

October 15, 2009 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Tyler was very good but Matt is a hunk. Look at those abs....

October 16, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home