Everything Looks Better In Slow Motion - Episode 3
In this double feature, BU basketball player Krystyn McIntyre shows us how to grab a rebound and shoot a free throw.
E.L.B.I.S.M. with Krystyn McIntyre from WTBU Sports on Vimeo.
E.L.B.I.S.M. with Krystyn McIntyre from WTBU Sports on Vimeo.
4 Comments:
I really feel like I learned something here; K-MAC is even cooler in slow motion....very nicely done
I thought KMAC did an excellent job in the video! She is awesome!!! As for Tyler's ability to shoot.... i think Tyler needs more help enunciating the words "free throw". other than that, the video was great. Lee needs to buy a pair of new pants...change up the wardrobe EMILY!
Dear Anonymous,
Thanks for the input. We truly value your viewership and will work hard to improve the quality of our videos.
However, if you're planning on criticizing our wardrobe professional, who has done an amazing job all season long, I'd prefer if you shared your identity so we know who to send Emily after.
Other than that, the comment was great.
It has been reported by our northeast ESPN roving correspondent(alias Grandpa Stu) that another episode has been warmly received in the NY Yankee area. Keep up the good work Lee and once again you are interviewing cuter athletes than Michael Kaye
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home